The Access to Health program focuses on removing barriers to healthcare for refugees, increasing their knowledge of the American healthcare system, and assuring they are receiving treatment for their many health problems. US Together provides an extensive array of services- from the moment they arrive and through to health resolutions.
- Arranging for comprehensive health assessments
- Developing individual health care plans
- Linkage with community health resources/benefits
- Providing education workshops
- Assigning medical interpreters
- Following-up individually to assure appointments are kept and that they comply with prescribed treatment.
By removing barriers to health care, this vulnerable population can reach economic and social self-sufficiency.
For information regarding Health Access:
Damaru Adhikari: email@example.com
Dipen Adhikari: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sofia Zisman: email@example.com
Kristen Richards: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Dalton: email@example.com
Corine Dehaby: firstname.lastname@example.org